Physical fitness, sensory stimulation, fun and excitement!
Physical activities in early childhood is the best foundation for success in every interaction with the environment. Beside supporting a Healthy physical growth, our activities will challenge and develop your child’s creativity, imagination, thinking skills, and social skills.
- Provides an opportunity to children to enjoy and seek out physical activity for lifelong wellness
- Develop a variety of basic movement motor skills and manipulative abilities
- Develop positive social skills and the ability to get along with others in their environment
- Engage motor neurons in your child’s young brain that will lay the foundation for easier acquisition of skills later in life
- Develop and maintain acceptable levels of physical fitness through fun based physical activities
- Increase spatial and body awareness and be more confident and safe movers
- Demonstrate improved problem-solving and movement creativity while using an array of manipulative skills in different conditions
- Receive opportunities to interact with new stimuli and situations
Little Indigo for us is definitely nothing less than extraordinary. The way they mold the kids’ during their early age is just amazing. Personally we have witnessed the transformation
A motor skill is simply an action that involves your baby using his muscles. It is an indispensable process in every child’s growth. Children with well developed muscular and skeletal system will be able to interact more effectively with their peers and environment
Balance is the ability to stay upright or stay in control of body movement, and Co-ordination is the ability to move two or more body parts under control, smoothly and efficiently. The Development of cerebral cortex is crucial to children’s motor co-ordination and learning ability
Developmental milestones are behaviors or physical skills seen in infants and children as they grow and develop. Rolling over, crawling, walking, and talking are all considered milestones. The milestones are different for each age range.
Little Indigo’s Kids Gym is a Physical development program focuses on developing body balance, movements, body awareness, hand-eye co-ordination, important sensory and social developments.
Developmentally appropriate lessons conducted in fully equipped, child friendly and safe environment.
- Weekly 2 sessions – 1 hr per sessions
- Sessions start at 10am and ends at 7pm (Monday to Staurday)
- Up to 6 Children of same age group will be put into a same batch
- Only Children who all already undertaking Little Indigo’s EEP are eligible for this program
- Child should be 2 years old and below 6 years old
- Child diagnosed as ADHD will also benefit from this from
- Contact us to discuss for child with any of the physical disability