Artsy kids – Arts and crafts for kids
Instigate creativity and unleash artistic expression!
Little Indigo Artsy Kids is a program of Arts and crafts which provides a great opportunity for kids to develop and express their creativity and emotions.
In Little Indio’s Arts and Crafts for kids sessions, young children develop their artistic skills, while having fun discovering their own personal style.
When children participate in both arts and crafts activities, their creativity and imagination skills receive strong stimulation. This also helps in developing Fine motor skills.
Arts and crafts for kids provide many benefits such as opportunities for the children to learn about colours, concepts of task completion, action & reaction, and more.
Bring out your child’s creative potential through Little Indigo's Artsy Kids - Arts and crafts for kids program by indulging in the various activities listed below:
- Finger painting
- Sculpting using clay
- Cutting and pasting
- Building blocks
- Pretend plays
Benefits achieved from our Arts and Crafts for kids include:
- Managing Feelings
- Sense of achievement
- Higher Self-Esteem
- Fine Motor Skills
- Better Sense of Time
- Increase in Attention span
- Increase in Focus and Concentration
- Ability to Plan and Foresee
- Better organizational Skills
- Hand-Eye Coordination
The Little Indigo Artsy Kids™ program at our centers are conducted with small groups of up to 3 children.
Parents presence within the classroom may not be required if child has already been accustomed to the learning environment.
- Weekly 1 session – 1 hr per session. 12 Sessions per term. You may extend the term as and when required
- Sessions start at 10 am and end at 7 pm (Monday to Saturday)
- 1 trainer and a maximum of 3 children for age 2 years and above (1:3)
- Any children between 2-6 years are eligible to enroll for this program
- For the younger children, parents or caretakers may need to wait at the Library during the session
- Materials will be available inside the class room
- Art workbook will be given for each term
Our Artsy Kids – Arts and Crafts for kids program engages, inspires and challenges young kids while enriching them with the required knowledge and skills to create their own works of art.
While Little Indigo Artsy kids – Arts and crafts for kids supports one dimension of your child’s development, there are other Little Indigo programs that support other important dimensions of your child’s development. Please click here to check all other early learning programs at our centers