Physical fitness, sensory stimulation, fun and excitement!
Little Indigo Kids Gym offers various physical activities for children. The ability to move around and interact with the environment around them provides a strong foundation for social and emotional development.
Besides supporting a Healthy physical growth, our Kids Gym activities challenge and develop your child’s creativity, imagination, thinking skills, and social skills.
Little Indigo’s Kids Gym is a Physical development program which focuses on developing body balance, movements, body awareness, hand-eye co-ordination, and important sensory and social developments.
Developmentally appropriate lessons are conducted in fully equipped, child friendly and safe environments.
What to expect from Little Indigo Kids Gym?
- An opportunity for children to enjoy and seek out physical activity for lifelong wellness.
- Development in a variety of basic movement motor skills and manipulative abilities.
- Development in positive social skills and the ability to get along with others in their environment.
- Engagement of motor neurons in your child’s brain which will lay the foundation for easier acquisition of skills later in life
- Development and maintenance of acceptable levels of physical fitness through fun based physical activities.
- Increases spatial and body awareness.
- Helps in children becoming more confident and safe movers.
- Improved problem-solving and movement creativity while using an array of manipulative skills in different conditions.
- Opportunities to interact with new stimuli and situations.
Little Indigo for us is definitely nothing less than extraordinary. The way they mold the kids’ during their early age is just amazing. Personally we have witnessed the transformation
A motor skill is simply an action that involves your baby using his muscles. It is an indispensable process in every child’s growth. Children with well developed muscular and skeletal system will be able to interact more effectively with their peers and environment
Balance is the ability to stay upright or stay in control of body movement, and Co-ordination is the ability to move two or more body parts under control, smoothly and efficiently. The Development of cerebral cortex is crucial to children’s motor co-ordination and learning ability
Developmental milestones are behaviors or physical skills seen in infants and children as they grow and develop. Rolling over, crawling, walking, and talking are all considered milestones. The milestones are different for each age range.
- Weekly 2 sessions – 1 hr per session
- Sessions are conducted from 10am to 7pm (Monday to Saturday)
- Up to 6 Children of the same age group will be put together in the same session
- Only Children who registered for Little Indigo’s EEP are eligible for this program
- Child should be from 2 to 6 years of age
- Child diagnosed as ADHD will also benefit from this from
- Contact us to discuss for child with any physical disabilities
Ready to schedule a visit to our center?
Please contact us now to schedule a meet. We can work with your availability to make an appointment. A visit will give you the opportunity to meet the clarify any more details and view the center.